McHenry County | Lake County | Wisconsin
Emergency Roof Repair Company
Cost Roofing Experts in McHenry IL
The weather in the Midwest is not always kind to our homes. It will often provide us with hailstorms, windstorms, thunderstorms, tornados and more. During these moments of extreme weather our roofs usually take the majority of the beating and you can instantly have an emergency roofing situation on your hands. If your shingles have flown off, you now have a gaping hole in your roof or for every other emergency in between – give us a call at (815) 459-1135. Our licensed and bonded professionals will be out to your home to offer you assistance as soon as possible.
Once our Cost Roofing field representative arrives at your home they will provide you with a roof inspection and offer you the best solutions for your home. This may be a simple roof repair, or it may require a brand new roof. In any situation our experts will work hand in hand with your insurance company to ensure that you receive everything your deserve from your claim.
WHO WE ARE
WE BELIEVE IT IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCES FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF OUR CLIENTS.
To do this, we focus on your specific wants, needs and budget to ensure you’re getting exactly what you want, tailor-made for you. We want your home to bring you a sense of pride with its newfound curb appeal and joy with an increased property value.
YOUR ROOFING REPAIR PROJECT IS IN GOOD HANDS.
Simple Steps For a Hassle Free Claim Process
When you are in need of an emergency roof repair, follow these steps below in order to eliminate the hassle and stress of a claim.
- Contact the claims center of your Insurance Company and report that you may have hail/wind/etc damage to your home. Once you have reported the claim, contact your Cost Roofing Field Representative with the claim number.
- The Insurance Company will contact you with the name and phone number of the Adjuster, along with the date and time that the Adjuster will be coming out to inspect your home. Contact your Cost Roofing Field Representative with this information. To protect your best interests, we need to meet with your Adjuster and come to an agreement on the full scope of the damage to your home.
- After meeting with your Insurance Adjuster, your Cost Roofing Representative and Adjuster will inspect your home. At some point in this process your Insurance Company will typically issue a claim report (which is the estimate) and the first of two checks will be issued by mail or onsite. When you receive this, contact your Field Representative and arrange a time to have this picked up.
- Your Cost Roofing Representative will review the paperwork (which is the estimate) to ensure that nothing was left off, improperly measured, or inadequately covered. If anything needs to be addressed or further discrepancies, your Cost Roofing Field Representative will advise you on what needs to be done next.
- Once you have selected the products and colors for your roof, your Cost Roofing Field Representative will schedule your project for production and within two (2) weeks your project should be started. Remember as agreed, all you pay is your deductible.
- Upon completion of your project, your Inspector will examine the completed work and pick-up any left over materials.
- After we receive the insurance paperwork and your project is deemed complete, both you and your Insurance Company will receive a final invoice. When you receive the second and final check, from the Insurance Company, the remainder of the invoice is due.
Our experienced roofing specialists can replace and install your brand new roof or a roof which has undergone extensive repairs with maximum efficiency.
Our team will remove the old roof & place a healthy foundation before building your new roof. Eliminating the risks of hidden degradation or dangerous buildup.
We know that you need a healthy roof over your head, and our highly-skilled roofers will repair your roof quickly and effectively.
We perform diligent periodic inspections and maintenance to keep your roof in shipshape for any home or business.
We install durable standard or over-sized gutters. They keep water and rainfall at bay, protecting your home from devastating water damage.
Why you should put your trust in us and your roof in our hands?
WE NEVER LET ANYTHING FALL THROUGH THE CRACKS, BECAUSE THERE WON’T BE ANY ONCE WE’RE DONE!
Highly Skilled Roofers
Our team has more than 35 years of experience in the industry. Also, we are knowledgeable about different roofing materials, including composition shingle, torch down, and various styles of tiles. No matter the problem, we are confident that we could come up with the most effective solutions for it.
In addition, our meticulous team works hard to ensure the satisfaction of our clients. We take the time to listen to their specific needs and address any concern they would have throughout the project. Apart from that, we show professionalism in our work. Our team always provides prompt services and quality workmanship.
All of our Roofing products come with warranty and maintenance plansPRODUCTS
Shingle roofing is synonymous to versatility, Shingle roofing is very affordable and it comes in a wide array of colors, textures, and materials.
Tile roofing is commonly characterized by its outstanding insulation properties. Moreover, tile has the ability to complement your estate’s exterior finish and color through its variation.
Torch Down Roof
Torch down roofing is commonly utilized on flat roofing. This cost effective option offers a wide array of benefits with its installation. Torch down roofing is fire and heat resistant; making it a preferred choice for those looking for a durable roof.
TPO Roof System
TPO roofing is continuously growing in popularity and demand. It is a great roofing option due to the environment and insulation advantages. Installing a TPO roofing system to your estate means that you will benefit from energy efficiency and strength.
WHY CHOOSE COST ROOFING FOR YOUR ROOF REPAIR?
Our professionalism far exceeds most McHenry roofing companies and we can prove it. We also offer an amazing warranty that most roofers can’t meet!
15-YEAR GUARANTEE ON MODIFIED ROOFS
Fully Insured & Bonded
Superior Customer Service
2 Year Repair Guarantee On Labor & Materials
Family Owned With A Higher Standard Of Excellence
Complete Cleaning of Premises with Daily Trash Removal
On-Site Supervision at all Times
Are you ready to get started?
Quick Perks: FINANCING AVAILABLE – ASK US HOW YOU CAN GET 10% OFF.